dimanche 4 septembre 2016

Day 21 (September 2nd, 2016) To William M Tugman State Park, Oregon

We leave after breakfast. We will have a long drive to reach the Oregon Coast. Our first stop is at a mall east of Portland where they have a Best Buy Mobile as I want an American cellphone. A young and very helpful salesman is very happy to have Canadian customers. We talk politics with him and interestingly he is quite knowledgeable about Canada. He follows things on internet as the American TV is still very self-centred. I have a new friend as we share the same dislike for Harper! He does not speak about a move to Canada if Trump is elected but he is quite disgusted with the situation. The US is a great place for cellphone plans! I now have a Samsung J3 that cost $111 and a $55 per month fee for unlimited calls and texts in the US, Canada and Mexico with 6 Go of data high speed than unlimited at low speed… Once I have my new toy, I play with it and make calls to my parents and sons. The road to cross the coastal range is wonderful; the narrow valley is winding and covered with trees. At different places, the branches event meet over the road. Unfortunately, as we have to get to destination, we cannot stop for pictures… We arrive at the campground around 6pm, there is a lake at the park entrance and a lot of trees. It is very nice!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire