mercredi 5 octobre 2016

Days 15, 16 and 17 (August 27, 28 and 27, 2016) Cranbrook



Here as well there are beasts in the house (2 cats) so we sleep in the trailer! Not much today: laundry, goose chase in town to find a replacement for the outside light cover that decided to stay somewhere in Alberta and not much. The view on the mountain is wonderful and it is very nice to be in this environment. 


Christian, Claude’s brother, is getting his truck ready for their camping trip that is coming up. Claude helps at a distance! We end up doing a small craft project: light cover with empty soft drink bottle and dock tape!
Sunday we leave the four of us for some hiking. With a packed lunch we go to a wonderful one (for which I forgot the name… not a good idea to wait so long to write the blog L). This a a bit of a tough hike for me as the shape is not quite there yet… It is nice to have lunch at the bottom, a good break before going up. 






We then go to St. Mary’s Falls (this time I remember the name). This time it is a lot easier but not as nice! Once again we have dinner on the porch with the view on the mountains and the sunset. Nice! The evening is quiet as I write my blog and we watch Monuments men.



Monday, Christian is already gone when we get up. We spend the morning making camping reservations and making calls. I realise as I talk with a lady at Virgin mobile that the pay per use plan I took will be of no use in the US… L We will have to get a phone soon as we get in the US. In the afternoon, we go to Fort Steele with Barbara. It is very interesting! We have another quiet evening and say our goodbye to Christian.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire